Sipping the fuel
Our Boats are designed with fuel efficiency in mind. Partnering our hull designs with the fuel saving tips below can help to prolong your boating experiences without dropping your wallet at the pump.
• Proper use of trim tabs reduce drag, especially while accelerating up to planning speeds.
• Minimize the amount of time that you idle at the dock
• Use dock-side electrical power in lieu of generators.
• Have a float plan so you know exactly where you’re going.
• Make sure the hull is clean.
• A well-tuned engine uses less fuel.
• Use the grade of gasoline specified by the engine manufacturer