Dealers & Pre Owned
Request a Brochure
News and Events
Dealer Log In
Weekend with a 21 Pilot
July 23, 2019
You need to get there first
May 15, 2019
Looking back as we look forward to the Annapolis Boat Show
October 8, 2018
Sisu 22 explores Maines offshore Islands.
July 17, 2018
Stay Hydrated and enjoy the sun without feeling the burn
July 5, 2018
Checking your boat PROPerly
May 30, 2018
Cleaning tips for your Sunbrella upholstery
April 19, 2018
April 16, 2018
22 Sisu's Godfather
April 3, 2018
Fishability meets Fuel Efficiency
March 2, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
February 12, 2018
Our Boats are designed with fuel efficiency in mind. Partnering our hull designs with the fuel saving tips below can help to prolong your boating experiences without dropping your wallet at the pump.
• Proper use of trim tabs reduce drag, especially while accelerating up to planning speeds.
• Minimize the amount of time that you idle at the dock
• Use dock-side electrical power in lieu of generators.
• Have a float plan so you know exactly where you’re going.
• Make sure the hull is clean.
• A well-tuned engine uses less fuel.
• Use the grade of gasoline specified by the engine manufacturer
July 2019 (1)
May 2019 (1)
October 2018 (1)
July 2018 (2)
May 2018 (1)